• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Wife's XMas Present to Me....

12 posts in this topic

Cool! Looks like it's in good shape after all this time. They sell hanging frames for posters, so you can protect them and display them. Hope you find a good place to put it in your home.

She's great with finding anything online... She like a online sleuth ! It took her a while to find this one. It was the last and only one at a poster store in NYC.

I can get her to go to an occasional show but she wears out after 30 minutes or so. She does have a good eye for toners and usually advance scouts for me. Meaning she will walk several tables ahead looking for toners and point them out to me. lol

She appreciates my hobby since she knows that I could easily be wasting money on strippers, drugs, or golf... (not that any of that is bad - but there's absolutely no return on that...lol)

Im a lucky guy !