• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All I want for Christmas is..............(fill in the blank)

38 posts in this topic

Health, peace and prosperity for all....

and

Numismatically..............I guess a complete MS 65 collection of Walkers would be a great gift.

I agree with these!!

Well to avoid politics, religion, etc. and sticking to a numismatic mindset, I want an Indian Head gold piece. One day I will make that come true! (thumbs u

Ideally, I try to think of what I can give rather then what I want. But it’s hard to do sometimes….

This is soooo true, as I have been incredibly BLESSED in so many ways and I am very thankful. I am going to spend the rest of this Holiday season trying to give back. :)

Well to avoid politics, religion, etc. and sticking to a numismatic mindset, I want an Indian Head gold piece. One day I will make that come true! (thumbs u

I couldn't make up my mind between the Double Eagle or the Indian Head! All that aside, what I really want for Christmas is to enjoy it with my family and watch their faces as they open their gifts.

I couldn't make up my mind between the Double Eagle or the Indian Head! All that aside, what I really want for Christmas is to enjoy it with my family and watch their faces as they open their gifts.

I enjoy that also. We also have a friend of my step-daughter with us this year. Her mom and boyfriend are druggies and her mom threw her out of the house. She's staying with us and doesn't really expect to get anything for Christmas this year. She will be surprised that santa has not forgotten her! (thumbs u

I enjoy that also. We also have a friend of my step-daughter with us this year. Her mom and boyfriend are druggies and her mom threw her out of the house. She's staying with us and doesn't really expect to get anything for Christmas this year. She will be surprised that santa has not forgotten her! (thumbs u

Great post Bobby. To take someone in that has been cast aside and then show them the spirit of giving is one of the highest expressions of love.

Carl

Well done Bobby! You'll be on cloud nine all day just knowing you helped someone in need!

Merry Christmas sir!

All I want for Christmas is to continue my recovery from a heart attack (which I had last weekend and wasn't even aware of it). Apparently, I am quite lucky to be here! If all goes well, I get to go home later today.

Good Lord Mark!

Glad to hear you made it through that and got medical attention soon enough. I wish you the best in recovery.

No ham for you for Christmas. Better stick with a salad.

If I don't heed my own advice I will probably be right where you are.

All I want for Christmas is to continue my recovery from a heart attack (which I had last weekend and wasn't even aware of it). Apparently, I am quite lucky to be here! If all goes well, I get to go home later today.
Sorry to hear this, Mark. Best of luck with the recovery.

Sorry to hear this, Mark. Best of luck with the recovery.

Ditto Mark! My neighbor had the same thing awhile back when he went to the Dr.. Didn't even know it!

I wish you a speedy recovery, Mark!!

What!? Hope you have a speedy recovery, and are back to your usual self soon!

Happy to hear you are alright, sorry to hear about the heart attack. Good health to you.

Great post Bobby. To take someone in that has been cast aside and then show them the spirit of giving is one of the highest expressions of love.

Carl

And that is a gift that keeps on giving. (thumbs u

Carl

And that is gift that keeps on giving. (thumbs u

+1 You have a good heart. (thumbs u <3

Best wishes on your recovery! Please take it easy during it.