• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I visited a new B&M shop today! Check out my Newp!

18 posts in this topic

A new coin shop opened up about 3 weeks ago close to where I live. I have an oil rig close that I check on so I thought I would stop in and check it out. He didn't have a whole lot of stuff yet but said he will slowly be building more inventory. I did find something that I just had to have. Not sure how much they are worth but was a cool find for me at $20.

OffcenterJeffObvRev_zps9ff236f1.jpg

A new coin shop opened up about 3 weeks ago close to where I live. I have an oil rig close that I check on so I thought I would stop in and check it out. He didn't have a whole lot of stuff yet but said he will slowly be building more inventory. I did find something that I just had to have. Not sure how much they are worth but was a cool find for me at $20.

Are you sure it's a 2000-D, Bobby? Maybe it's an ultra-rare 1900-D?

Nice pick-up!

Chris

Nice pick-up!

Chris

I'm going to have to disagree. Look closely at the shape of those "0"'s...definitely an 1800.

Nice pick-up!

Chris

I'm going to have to disagree. Look closely at the shape of those "0"'s...definitely an 1800.

My bad! Yeah, that's right. They were struck at the Dahlonega Mint.

Chris

Probably filled with gold, too!

[Nice find for $20]

Nice pickup Bobby. (thumbs u

Thanks Irvin! Nice talking to you the other day my friend!

Neat pick-up. An off center coin like this is fun to show to a non-collector who will react with more interest than if you showed them a 1913 Liberty nickel.

Exactly, my wife and daughter thought it was really cool.