• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New wheat cent purchase

11 posts in this topic

I used the buy it now feature on this coin tonight.

I know at $135 I paid up for the coin, but gem brown cents with the strike, luster and even color this coin appears to have are not easy to find.

I do not have the time, nor do I live in a good location to make many sometimes any shows. Even when I do make it these are still tough to find.

I believe the coin will look very nice in hand. I will post my pics when I receive it.

I have had a few pro pics done recently and I am planning on sending a few more to be photoed. If this is a keeper I will include it.

Here is a link to the ebay page

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390686765766?_trksid=m570.p5039.l4769&_trkparms=ga1m%3DT9%26ga2m%3DT13%26ga3m%3DT2%26ga4m%3DT1

I hope the strike looks nice compared to my 12-S

1912-s65br.jpg

I like that one too! There's some good color coming through on that 1912! I may have to get into collecting Lincolns a bit more seriously after seeing some of these beauties!