• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Historic NGC Price Guide for Franklin and Kennedys!

5 posts in this topic

ATTENTION!

A Historic Event!

Never before have there been so many “plus signs” in the NGC Price Guide for Franklins and early Kennedys! Prices are increasing in large numbers across the board for these half dollars.

This is HUGE!

This is a historic event in both their popularity and value. Just take a look, folks, and you will see a plethora of green “up” arrows for Franklins and early Kennedys!

Check out NGC’s Price Guide and see for yourself!

Jackie,

I appreciate and understand what you're trying to do here in promoting the coins that R&I Coins is known for, but I might suggest you are going about it wrong.

I think most here would appreciate your posts more if you offered a few coins from your selection at favorable prices to the grade and quality of the coin.

I also note that you posted same in the US Coins forum and many may deem or view this as Spamming the boards.

If you want to make us more knowledgeable about Franklins and Kennedys how about posting some articles and such.

I don't understand the OP, or why it's on the money marketplace

Anything for sale?

I'm guessing he's trying to hype up these types of coins, to promote his ebay listings. He has a ton of them listed.