• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1882-CC GSA Morgan Dollar (RAW) - grade opinions?

15 posts in this topic

yet another GSA off ebay..

spotted this one on ebay ( listing page ) . item shows as "not sold" since i purchased it off ebay from the seller (he had his contact info on the sale page, and gave me a better deal off-ebay).

pics are not great, and no reverse pic, but i was told the reverse is blast white and very clean, no spotting etc..

opinions and comments all welcome! thanks for looking!

7238D24F-E2A8-49A1-A4DB-554208B2FC58-324-00000020A29113AE_zps05149ea0.jpg

you state that this is a raw coin, if the photo is indeed of a raw coin and not encased in some type of plastic container then I would grade it as scratched w/ ms details due to a rather lengthy pin scratch apparent on the cheek running vertically.

you state that this is a raw coin, if the photo is indeed of a raw coin and not encased in some type of plastic container then I would grade it as scratched w/ ms details due to a rather lengthy pin scratch apparent on the cheek running vertically.

I saw that too. He said it is GSA so I assumed it was still in GSA holder? That scratch looks like on a case and not on the coin.

Ignoring that for a minute it is a coin I'd LIKE to say 64 but the cheek and neck I think sadly make it a 63,