• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Score question/IT problems??

4 posts in this topic

Probably an IT issue, but when I am logged in to my collection I see one score and when Im not logged in the NGC score is different along with the rankings. Anyone know why?

You may have your filter set for NGC coins only, so when you are logged in it only show points for the NGC coins in your set. When you log off and view your sets it will display the points for PCGS and NGC coins, which will affect your score and ranking. Or it could be something else!!

No, my filter is set for all coins. Its really strange. The scores should be the same whether Im logged in or not. Ive noticed it for some time, but never thought much about it. In one series, I thought all the competition's sets had been sold cause I moved up so much. I may give them a call and make sure they are aware of the problem.