• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live Online Auction: 145 Lots of U.S. & World Coins. Many Gold Coins and Lots

11 posts in this topic

359 auction lots total, with the first 145 lots being coins. This sale has a big selection of foreign gold coins, as well as some very nice U.S. type coins. In addition, there are a couple dozen group lots that are unreserved. Take a look at the catalog and let us know if you have any questions.

Mention that you are a forum member and we will deduct $40 off of any auction invoice over $500. Bidding is via your choice of three online platforms: Proxibid, LiveAuctioneers, or icollector. You can also leave absentee bids via this forum (using PM or call me). Link to three platforms: Click on any of the three options for bidding

PREVIEW:

gallery1.jpg

gallery2.jpg

gallery3.jpg

gallery4.jpg

gallery5.jpg

gallery6.jpg

Most of the lots (especially the foreign and bulk lots) are not reserved, so they will sell. If you want to leave an absentee bid, please send me a private message or call us at 888-655-9255. You can also email your bids to info@gocoins.com.

If you win a lot or lots in this auction, and you found us here on the NGC forum, please let us know and you will receive a discount and a bonus.

Call with any questions.

Thanks, Dennis

Way back in the day when ebay allowed you to rename yourself instead of using your email address I chose the handle of Coindude. Ever since then I have had seversl people contact me saying they liked that name and wish they would have chosen it. From time to time I try to register for a website with MY handle only to find someone has already signed up with it. I consider that stealing my handle.

Way back in the day when ebay allowed you to rename yourself instead of using your email address I chose the handle of Coindude. Ever since then I have had seversl people contact me saying they liked that name and wish they would have chosen it. From time to time I try to register for a website with MY handle only to find someone has already signed up with it. I consider that stealing my handle.

Ohh.. I see :)