• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Sam (Coindude)!

31 posts in this topic

Thank you gentlemen. I should have quit counting like my wife did years ago!! Yea... I'm over 30, over 40, headed quickly to 50!! 47 this year, but if you ask my wife, most of the time she thinks I'm in my teens! lol

Anyhow, thanks again, this is a great place to spend my leisure time and I have met some great people with exceptional knowledge and even made some people I like to call friends along the way!

Hey I want to also heap a big pile of happiness for you now and forward. I have a hard time remembering my 50th but the years keep getting better.

Hope we meet someday. You have a cool moniker ( coindude).

Skeeter ( George)

Happy Birthday!!

I turned 47 about 4 days ago... It is kind of a weird feeling knowing that you will soon be 50 and, hey, where did all those years go?

Wish you the best.

Happy Birthday!!

I turned 47 about 4 days ago... It is kind of a weird feeling knowing that you will soon be 50 and, hey, where did all those years go?

Wish you the best.

Happy belated birthday to you!

Rob that makes you 4 days older than me!
You seem much younger than 47 online...for what it's worth. :D
My wife agrees with you.... my hair does not!

Rob that makes you 4 days older than me!
You seem much younger than 47 online...for what it's worth. :D
My wife agrees with you.... my hair does not!

Hair is over-rated. I've been bald since age 20. I'm 13 years younger than you...and you probably still have more hair than I do. :)

:headbang:

Happy Birthday belatedly again and welcome to my world with the lessening hair that is all white :o