• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Promise Kept .. R.I.P Todd Richard Peters !..You are now Number 1 !

8 posts in this topic

Gone, but not Forgotten

Nov. 8, 1960 - Nov. 20, 2012

On 11-24-2012 I wrote a NGC journal about a great friend I never met. I really took it hard when I learned about his passing. He was one of those people that you call a friend, but never met. Hours of talking on the phone about coins and stories about life and family. I miss talking to my friend !!!!

I made a promise to myself and everyone in here that I will put his birth year set to #1, which was the 1960 Mint set.

I sat on the computer for hours week waiting for the coins to come up on the grades I collect.

Even though his name is #2 in the Roosevelt Dimes 1946-Date, Circulation Issue series, He was #3 until the #2 guy left the registry. I am sure he will be so proud if he knew he made it right under me to that #2 spot.

I will miss you buddy ,so he you go , you are now #1 in the 1960 mint set.

I hope you are enjoying your new life as you left this one way too soon.

Here is his mint set, for all the collectors to see

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=50879

14144.jpg

See more journals by Paul Kiraly