• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold Fever!

5 posts in this topic

I just sold my entire collection Jeff, and bought all the old high school rings I could find! (Plus a few 1933 Saints for only $19.95!!!) Hot damn! laugh.gif

wink.gif Hoot

seems that the old class ring market is going like crazy!! seems like hoot started a trend!! grin.gif

I have seen the commercials for those gold plated saints. The first time I heard it I was a little confused as to what they were selling, took a few times before I figured it out (I knew it was a scam, but how). Looks easy enough to fool your average consumer (dont take much) crazy.gifooo.gif

i think gold will be 500 before it goes down to 325!! i think ms64 saints will be 1000 before they go back to 450

still even at 1000 would be off their ms64 highs of 2200!! any many years ago!

sincerely michael

also many japanese atre buying them ms63 63 certified ngc pcgs and puttingb them away never to be seen for many a moon!

really becoinng a numismatic coin!

sincerely michael