• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Member ~ Introduction ~

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I have been visiting from across the street for awhile and decided to introduce myself.

(I recognize some of the people around here from across the street too cool.gif )

I have just started to collect Toned Morgan Dollars and have purchase several NGC graded ones and hope to purchase many more to build a Toned Registry Set.

This one is my favorite so far, but It is in a ANACS slab, so I will need to try and cross it.

1878.jpg

I look forward to "chatting" with you all.

Jim

Welcome Jim! Very pretty colors on that Morgan! Someday I am going to have to learn how to take good pics of toned coins. tongue.gif

hey jim, I'm new here too! Been on PCGS site for a couple of years and thought I might join here too. Welcome to the boards and very nice Monster you have there! Colors are cool!

Beautiful reds and blues on your toned Morgan. Welcome. I am sure that we will chat in the future. I do not get over next door very much any more, but it is nicer here anyhow.

Charlie

Jim,

That's a rockin' awesome coin! The colors are fantastic - I hope you're pleased with having acquired that example. Welcome to the NGC boards!

Beijim

welcome coin babee!!!!!!!!! i hope you come up with some rreal gems for your collection! and of course always remember eye appeal first and foremost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you ever have some coin questions do not hesitate to pm mee

sincerely michael