• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deleted - Changed my mind.

8 posts in this topic

Wdrob, can u post a picture so we can see what we missed?

I'm sure it was something from his store. The Currency Depot

Plenty of pics in there!!!

Yes it was the crux. I was going to get rid of it and get a NGC version of it but for the price I was going to sell it for was to high after I searched and found one for much, much, lower (which maybe a mistake on their part) so I decided to just keep it and buy a NGC eventually.

If someone wants a Southern Crux in PCGS and in the large holder very cheap they can go to silvertowne.com and buy that one. Like I said I think they messed up listing it since there are only 23 of those in PR70DCAM with PCGS. And if they didn't mess up then that will lower the amount in population available so I am fine either way.

They have released the second in that series and I picked one up in NGC. Maybe I will just pick one up in PCGS as well when it becomes available.

Sorry to have posted and then pulling it but if there is a way to delete the entire thread then I have not found it.

Ah, had not seen those before. Pretty cool. Caught my attention cause I own a few of these:

MilleniumShowcaseM.jpg

That is a very interesting coin. Never saw that one before.

The second in the series of the Australian Southern Sky Series has been released and I have only found it in NGC as of yet. ( The Second Series )

Since the NGC Registry is the only one I am actively using buying this second in the series in NGC was what I intended on doing anyway. But I can't use my PCGS in the NGC Registry so I was looking to just maybe trade outright for a NGC of the first in the series ( my avatar ) until I looked at the population levels and the huge difference in numbers.

So I guess what I am going to have to do is just keep the PCGS one, since there is only 23 in PR70DCAM PCGS vs 1,049 NGC in PF70UC and try to find a NGC with a price that reflects it's abundance.

btw; I guess the coin you presented is silver?