• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clearing out the closet

13 posts in this topic

Anyone looking for one ???

Was clearing out some of the closet and found I still had one case from the 25th Anniversary SAE set. If anyone is interested in purchasing the case ONLY hit me up. I know it probably doesn't need to be stated but no, it doesn't include coins or air-tites.

13940.JPG

See more journals by moondoggy

Just a heads up for the collectors that don't know. Your graded NGC set fits perfectly inside that presentation box. :)

Yeah --- I know --- PCGS does fit also.

Hi Guy's, Hay this anniversary bos makes a nice presentation box to display your NGC anniversary set in and makes them look realy cool. Don

Just a heads up for the collectors that don't know. Your graded NGC set fits perfectly inside that presentation box. :)

Thanks for the tip Rick! Now can you tell where mine are going? ;)

Gary

The set looks wonderful in there!!! Mine has a sliver space in the safe where I stand it on end. There are a couple collections that just deserve a special container that dosen't stack well. The 25th Aniv. set is one of those!!!

Gary

Gary I was referring to the 25Th Aniv. set ===not your complete set. :)

Gary

Gary I was referring to the 25Th Aniv. set ===not your complete set. :)

Yes I know, that is exactly where my 25th anniversary set is going! I bought mine raw and sent the box unopened to NGC. The reverse proof and the proof returned as 70's while the others were 69's.

Gary

lol Good one Rick,

Yep that was about it. Only could reach one shelf on one side at this time and would you believe it is a walk-in closet ..... Actually it is full of newly whelped puppies now

Mike

Was Granny in there? She's been missing for fifty years, but she might turn up one day....