• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINISHED posted by MAILMAN

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

My first mint set,

1776-1976 Mint Set is 100% complete. The higher grade Kennedys don't come up for auction very often so I bought a MS65 for $15.00 It's not gonna break me and I am trying to get some of them completed. Trying to get a 10 year run of #1 sets, 1971-1981. Have a great day, MAILMAN

See more journals by MAILMAN

Good luck on the 71 set...that is my birth year and to get the #1 slot will be many thousands of dollars. Same with the proof set and they do not come up for auction very often.

Edit: Just looked at your registry and you have a great start! I have no doubt you will get there. I think I will stick with the proof set for a while :grin:

Mailman,

Great run of coins you have there with every set having some great top pop coins. I'm glad the only two I'm competing with are the 1971 set for my wife and the 1981 set.

Keep up the great work!

Jerry,

I am in the same project as I am sending a large group in this month that I saved from last year. Can't wait to get them off and see where I land.

Good Luck!!!

Rick