• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewP: Thanks Shane! 1922 P Peace With Color

16 posts in this topic

awesome! so what with your set/collection. Are you doing a whole set and a toned set or just random stuff??? my collection is all over the place these days, losing direction but gaining variety!

awesome! so what with your set/collection. Are you doing a whole set and a toned set or just random stuff??? my collection is all over the place these days, losing direction but gaining variety!

Thanks buddy.

Mostly working on toners these days. Eventually will get back to the whole set though.

JC thanks for posting. Looked through some of my dollars and found a few that have some toning. Interestingly they are starting to grow on me.

Skeeter

By the way - when is your first look at the toning project progress?

JC thanks for posting. Looked through some of my dollars and found a few that have some toning. Interestingly they are starting to grow on me.

Skeeter

By the way - when is your first look at the toning project progress?

Skeeter, thanks for reminding me.

I will update the toning thread tonight with a picture.

THanks,

AJ

When I purchased this coin the first thing I thought was it looks at least MS63. Sure marks are harder to spot on coins with this type of toning but the reverse is pretty clean and I didn't see enough marks to lower the grade to a 62 on the obverse. I knew the color was top self for Peace dollars so I was thankful I had a chance to pick it up and offer it to a few Peace dollar collectors.

I knew the color was top shelf for Peace dollars so I was thankful I had a chance to pick it up and offer it to a few Peace dollar collectors.

Keep em coming Shane ;)