• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tickled Pink- Thanks to Robec

18 posts in this topic

I told you guys about my MS67RB from the coin show last week. I really wanted to see what Robec thought of this coin. I have just always thought toned copper was right up his alley. He took some great pics for me and had some extremley kind words to say about my coin. Feels good to hear that from somebody that has seen a boatload of toned copper!!! So I wanted to start a thread to coin show his pics of it and say a BIG thanks to Robec!!! (thumbs u

014f2901ba_zpsf522cca4.jpg

That's a great one! What is with those 1957 Mint sets anyway....you see many of these toned. I see a ton of Franklins as well...

jom

Hardly a copper expert, but WoW, what a coin!! :o

Unfortunately there are colors that were made impossible to pickup due to the plastic's limiting character.

This is one of the prettiest MS Lincoln's I have ever seen, MUCH more so than the photos.

If you love colorful copper with no spots, specks or disturbances, this is the coin for you.