• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB junk silver 90% 17x

16 posts in this topic

Coindude you have some nerve. You went on little tirade that you could not buy silver right now as you said silver was going to keep going down.

Yet-begging people to sell to you.

Scum

I don't believe I've ever contacted you and I have no idea what you are talking about here. But please feel free to expound here. I'm sure there are plenty here who's nerves I've disturbed but yours was not one that I was aware of until now. I will on the other hand be contacting you about the possibility of some silver eagles if that's ok with you.

Coindude let me apologize-rough day on here. There is a guy named cccoindude and he bugged the hell out of me. Say coindude and asking for silver and got my blood boiling. Sorry. Feel free to message me.

Sam,

You handled that conversation with Red Llama Quite Well. :)

Rick

Sam is good like that :)

Coindude you have some nerve. You went on little tirade that you could not buy silver right now as you said silver was going to keep going down.

Yet-begging people to sell to you.

Scum

lol:screwy: