• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If this purchase turns out

20 posts in this topic

Than I will own the two hardest Rainbow toners in the 20th century type set and I will definitely pick that idea up again! And I can gaurantee that I make sure i do it BIG!!!

:wishluck:

rainbowike_zpsd2bef013.jpg

Than I will own the two hardest Rainbow toners in the 20th century type set and I will definitely pick that idea up again! And I can gaurantee that I make sure i do it BIG!!!

Seriously? Do you mean toned Ikes in general, or that specific date?

I have three sets -- one with toners, one with white coins, and one "ugly" set, but have never thought that toned Ikes were particularly scarce. I'd say, just as an example, that a rainbow toned steel cent is many times scarcer.

I have three sets -- one with toners, one with white coins, and one "ugly" set, but have never thought that toned Ikes were particularly scarce. I'd say, just as an example, that a rainbow toned steel cent is many times scarcer.

There is no such thing as a Rainbow Toned Steel cent..... Its impossible

:wishluck:

rainbowike_zpsd2bef013.jpg

Please find a rainbow toned 1999 State Quarter... much harder to find then a toned Ike.

Or for the third hardest rainbow 20th century toner try to find a full rainbow SBA.

What if I can prove it is absolutely not impossible :) ?

that would be insane because I just dont see how a Rainbow Toned Steelie could exist

that would be insane because I just dont see how a Rainbow Toned Steelie could exist

I have seen a few and I believe they were owned by Ron Sirna so they do exist though not in quantity.

I have seen a few and I believe they were owned by Ron Sirna so they do exist though not in quantity.

(thumbs u

There are more out there though :) .

(thumbs u

Yeah ? You got pics ? Ive never seen one in over 10 years.

STEELIES030.jpgSTEELIES033.jpg

These have color. Not sure if you'd call em rainbow or not.

They came out of here....

STEELIES002.jpg

I think he was being sarcastic as he posted a pic of one yesterday. It had a beautiful pastel toning.

(thumbs u

Yeah ? You got pics ? Ive never seen one in over 10 years.

STEELIES030.jpgSTEELIES033.jpg

These have color. Not sure if you'd call em rainbow or not.

They came out of here....

STEELIES002.jpg

Score ! Nice Steelies. Those are some rare toners there !

Shane, don't go to too much trouble.

Based on a number of his other posts, I believe that the poster to whom you replied, likes to use sarcasm, but not include a winkie. And I'm putting it nicely.

Shane, don't go to too much trouble.

Based on a number of his other posts, I believe that the poster to whom you replied, likes to use sarcasm, but not include a winkie. And I'm putting it nicely.

Yes I realize that now since he showed me one of the toned steelies he has (thumbs u