• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NewPs (New Peace and Pics!)

21 posts in this topic

Shane did the images and as always did a very good job. Enjoy.

Birthday Gift from my 6 year old daughter. Raw.
AJImage022.jpg AJImage021.jpg
1968-D NGC MS-65
AJImage019.jpg AJImage020.jpg
1923 PCGS MS-64
AJImage017.jpg AJImage018.jpg
1922 NGC MS-63
AJImage015.jpg AJImage016.jpg
1904-O NGC MS-64
AJImage013.jpg AJImage014.jpg
1922 NGC MS-64 STAR
AJImage011.jpg AJImage012.jpg

Birthday Gift from my 6 year old daughter. Raw.

AJImage022.jpgAJImage021.jpg

Great gift from someone who understands you at such a tender age! It's a coin and it's toned!

Great set there! I love the 1922 Peace Dollars...outstanding! Love that green spot near the L in the top one. Cooooool.

jom

The gift from your daughter is a sweet looking coin. I'm sure you'll treasure it forever. The others are really nice as well, the 1922 Peace dollar being my favorite.

Edited to add: Happy Birthday!

Great set there! I love the 1922 Peace Dollars...outstanding! Love that green spot near the L in the top one. Cooooool.

jom

Yes, I love BOTH of the '22s, as well. That Kennedy is also really awesome!

Its amazing the other 22 didnt get a *...its the same toning but brighter and more vibrant. I wish a gader would log onto the forums and explain it using words.

Its amazing the other 22 didnt get a *...its the same toning but brighter and more vibrant. I wish a gader would log onto the forums and explain it using words.

Agree 100%.

When that came back without a star.... I realized I have no shot of ever making a star peace.