• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 New 2012 Registry Awards by CaptBrian1

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Marching through Europe

It rained last night and the sun shone on my porch. The mailman left an envelope on my doorstep (glad it was under a big roof). My wife Helen, found it as we were saying goodbye to a guest this morning. In it [from CCG] was five (5) count 'em, FIVE Registry Awards. It is not good to be prideful, but it is fun to have some lofty goals achieved throughout ones life. I have been collecting coins now for over two decades and last year I got two awards and three new ones this year, and the old ones from last year held up. I suppose the awarded coins were not of the highest order, but it spurs me on to higher goals. Only a lack of energy should keep one from setting higher and higher goals. My new goal will be with Silver Proof PF70 Silver Eagles, I started the set today. I will add a picture to this post when I get my camera and other computer up and running, hopefully later today.

Go for it! May you achieve all your dreams except one, this way you always have something to stive for.

Capt. Brian

See more journals by CaptBrian1

CONGRATULATIONS X 5! It must have been a busy day for the mailman as I also received a mysterious package from CGC with 5 Registy Awards. By the way, that beautiful hibiscus is clearly a PF 70 !!

Capt.

I got a few on the way. Dena I believe, was so kind to e-mail me and ask for a address so the award forms could be shipped. That was pretty nice I thought especially since the "other" page that the sets are on is a free membership that I set up as an extra member page.

Shows me that NGC does look out for the little guys!!!

Rick

Congrats, I am sure it was hard earned. Now on to bigger and better, I will be looking for and adding to my ASE Proof 70's as I can find them.

Capt.Brian

Yes, congrats to all award winners once more. I too received a large package last week with surprises inside. I must admit though that the large wall plaque was most impressive. Thank you NGC !!!

Mike

I'm glad mailman mentioned the NGC Best in Category cert's. I initially thought I had received duplicates on about half of mine. I double checked and now it makes sense. The only difference is the small NGC in the award ribbon on the lower left of the certificate. Thanks for the heads-up.