• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Comes Home

9 posts in this topic

... and here's the promised pic!

As promised, here is the Bulgaria MS66 2 Leva I submitted.

I've been afk for the past few days, attending a show and working on my site, so am just catching up on Dr.D controversy. I have my qualms with NGC, as many know, but I have always praised the customer service... top notch in my book. I would love to see more communication in why a coin gets the grade it does, and I'm shocked that the best grading service in the world would refuse to grade items because it is too hard? Members should be able to send in pretty much anything to the experts, IMHO.

Anyway, I also picked up a gorgeous 1930 20 Leva coin that is an UNC beast! I saw this one, and started drooling :P It will be heading off to NGC soon :)

13111.jpg

See more journals by SPHansen

Very nice coin! I always enjoy seeing what my fellow World enthusiasts enjoy and collect. Thanks for sharing it. As for the DrD. Controversy.......lets all just hope that it gets resolved soon!

Bulgaria is such a tough country to find nice coins from. The early stuff in high grade is extremely scarce and the catalog values are just a joke.

Here is one I just got back.

26638731.jpg

I also have a 1937 in NGC MS65, but can't find the picture right now.