• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we do a run of Half Dollars from 1794 to date?

19 posts in this topic

It'd be fun to do a run, in year order, of Half Dollars from 1794 to date. Is there anybody out there that can start us off with a picture of a 1794 FH Half Dollar? Just one coin per post please. If the thread hasn't moved along within 3 hours feel free to post the next date.

Some lovely looking coins here. :applause:

I didn't know you had to own them before posting:(..The 1794 is not mine,just a picture I saved.

I guess ownership doesn't really matter, especially if we are going to find a 1797!

That's fine. I figure that if after a reasonable period of time, say 24 hours, someone hasn't posted a date, I'll post a link and/or image for that given date. If you have a good image of a 1797 (that you do NOT own), and and an image of 1797 hasn't been posted by tomorrow (2/3/13) morning, then go right ahead and post it.