• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dansco 8125 (Roosevelt w/ Proof) Question

11 posts in this topic

Start out with the blank, eventually Dansco will make the full page with printed dates, but it might not be for a year, or two years or more. When the dated page comes out, you can then make the coin transfers, saving your blank for reusing when in turn that Dansco page runs out of space.

Start out with the blank, eventually Dansco will make the full page with printed dates, but it might not be for a year, or two years or more. When the dated page comes out, you can then make the coin transfers, saving your blank for reusing when in turn that Dansco page runs out of space.

(thumbs u

It's an understandable inconvenience. Dansco doesn't know ahead of time whether the new page will need extra spots for varieties, special "W" mintmarks, or whatever. So they seem to wait a few years before committing to the new page with pre-printed dates.

I have had the same extra blank pages for all my albums for some time, to be used just as Delta describes above.

Some of my albums didnt have up to 2012. I wound up buying a blank page.
thats what i did on a couple of albums already

Same here.

A blank page, lettering guide, and a fine point pen.