• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legend Press Release

51 posts in this topic

Nice job! I have never bought into the theory that this was THE very first silver dollar struck, but it is a national treasure, that's for sure.

It would be more accurate to describe it as the earliest known, or earliest surviving, strike.

This is truly a feel good day, np, make that, feel great day, in the numismatic world, for me.

Congratulations to all parties involved.

+ 1.5

MJ

Incredible price for incredible coin! :applause:

But when you know some realized prices for art (Paul Cezanne - The Card Players - 2011, $250M), you can start thinking that numismatics as a hobby still have some room for growth.

But when you know some realized prices for art (Paul Cezanne - The Card Players - 2011, $250M), you can start thinking that numismatics as a hobby still have some room for growth.

How about the incredibly rare Japanese Southern/Tropical Island Mew Promotional Hologram Pokemon Card No.151? It's only $10. The Pokemon card industry really has some room for growth. (thumbs u

Comparing one collectibles area to another is pointless.

How about the incredibly rare Japanese Southern/Tropical Island Mew Promotional Hologram Pokemon Card No.151? It's only $10. The Pokemon card industry really has some room for growth. (thumbs u

Where can I get my hands on some of those Pokemon cards? hm

Congrats again on such an awesome purchase. I'm wondering (and it may be way to early to determine) but is this coin going to ever be displayed in a public venue so you can share it with the average collector?

No doubt coins of this magnitude create a buzz and interest in general in the hobby. That can only be a good thing for collectors and investors.

Congrats again on such an awesome purchase. I'm wondering (and it may be way to early to determine) but is this coin going to ever be displayed in a public venue so you can share it with the average collector?

No doubt coins of this magnitude create a buzz and interest in general in the hobby. That can only be a good thing for collectors and investors.

yes - but will have to decide where

yes - but will have to decide where

......my prediction.....this coin will not change hands again for 3 decades. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Where can I get my hands on some of those Pokemon cards? hm

I have a bunch of these Tom...if you really want one I will send you one for free lol