• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today is one of the greatest days in the history of mankind...

31 posts in this topic

Have fun! :whee:

You will have to tell us about the new Test Track. My wife and I were there before Christmas, but the line was so long, and the Fast Pass was so booked up that we could not get on it. Since we live in Florida and have an annual pass, we'll get there when the excitement dies down.

Make sure you make it on Soaring in the Land pavilion. It's well worth the wait, especially with the Fast Pass.

Happy Birthday Shane!!! And just know that we Northerners don't appreciate hearing about trips to Epcot in January... I could walk out front right now and go ice fishing...

77 degrees...I was actually sweating :devil:

It was crazy packed today with lines for the test track sitting at 160 minutes....so we got the fast pass at 9:30am and couldn't come back till 3:30pm which was still crazy. Really the key elements of the test track have not changed a bit so while the look is different the overall ride is virtually the same. Still a lot of fun and other then really sore feet and ankles along with a depleted wallet (Ate at the Tokyo Sushi restaurant) a good time was had by all.

I had to drop two kids off to two different housed and get a package to the post office before they closed so I left around 4pm.....one of the perks of having yearly passes is you don't feel like you have to stay from dawn to dusk to get your money's worth (thumbs u

Happy Birthday Shane!!! Congratulations!!!

So, aren't you supposed to kiss Snow White on your birthday so that you wake her up?

I feel gipped. I thought this was going to be thread about Mumu meeting up with Lehigh.

Happy Birthday anyways

MJ