• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Show Luncheon invitations?

35 posts in this topic

Shane, contact Dena. She told me that sometimes the spam-blocker in your e-mail is the culprit.

Chris

Chris, no need for that - she told me that an invitation was sent to everyone except for Shane.

:devil:

Shane, contact Dena. She told me that sometimes the spam-blocker in your e-mail is the culprit.

Chris

Chris, no need for that - she told me that an invitation was sent to everyone except for Shane.

Does this mean that you will be at the luncheon, Mark?

Never mind, Shane, you can have my seat.

Chris

Shane, Dena said that if you wore another shirt like the one last year, you would be banned for life.

:signfunny:

I hope to see everyone at the show and NGC luncheon.

Carl

I got mine. I tried to RSVP and let them know that I wasn't attending but I could not bring up the link, when I clicked on it.

So, Dena if you see this THANK YOU so much for the gracious invitation......maybe next year. I would LOVE to go sometime.

Shane, Dena said that if you wore another shirt like the one last year, you would be banned for life.

Shane, Dena said that if you wore another skirt like the one last year, you would be banned for life.

Fixed!

Where's Shane? I want him to see this!

Shane, Dena said that if you wore another skirt like the one last year, you would be banned for life.

Fixed!

Oh now that's just wrong, but very funny.

Carl

Fixed!

Oh now that's just wrong, but very funny.

Carl

I saw Shane's shirt last year and loved it - it was WAY cool. He is also a great guy - fun to talk to, with excellent knowledge that he shares freely and great to work with.

(thumbs u

I won't be in Orlando, :( So I asked for carry out.....

In a way, that's good, Roger. I don't think we'd be able to handle two comedians like you and Mark in the same room.

Chris

I forgot I started this thread...what a knucklehead lol

I already bought my shirt and a new battery operated scrolling name tag lol

Thanks for the kind words Mark...I assure you the feeling is mutual.

Can't wait to see everyone there even if I have to bribe the good people of NGC to let me in the door :foryou:

I didn't get an invitation either so I sent Dena a PM. I'm sure she will fix it. If not, I'm sure we could sneak in with the kitchen staff. :grin:

You could always work the bar, but I have to warn you that the guests don't tip very well.

Chris

In a way, that's good, Roger. I don't think we'd be able to handle two comedians like you and Mark in the same room.

Chris

I wont be there, as FUN is fun, but not enough so for me to stay past Friday. And I suspect that if Roger were there, he would BE carried out (with his "carry out"). :D

Chris

I wont be there, as FUN is fun, but not enough so for me to stay past Friday. And I suspect that if Roger were there, he would BE carried out (with his "carry out"). :D

That's too bad. I was looking forward to stopping by to say, "Hi!".

Chris

Fixed!

PICTURES DAMMIT!!!!

Chris

I hope there's a nice coin at the show for me. :wishluck:

I checked on my invitation --- Was told mine would be emailed just as soon as the luncheon was over..... :(

(OK--no management angst, please -- just kidding, OK? See? No weapons of coin destruction -- no chunks of sulfur....)

Fixed!

PICTURES DAMMIT!!!!

Be careful what you wish for....last year's shirt picture is below :sick:

ShowShirt.jpg[/img]

Fixed!

PICTURES DAMMIT!!!!

Be careful what you wish for....last year's shirt picture is below :sick:

ShowShirt.jpg[/img]

You see, folks? That is a MONSTER toner!

Chris