• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

17 posts in this topic

Jim, I have a nice Oregon MS64 that I would sell for $150 shipped.

You can veiw the pics on my page by clicking red signature line below

He wants to buy Proof examples, not business strikes. ;)

I stand corrected. ;)

No you don't. You were absolutely correct in stating that "the odds of you finding one of these outside of a major auction are very small".

There is one for sale here.

:sumo::roflmao: The irony is awesome

Carl

I don't see any irony at all. I am looking to buy legitimate certified commemorative proofs, not cleaned junk.

Explaining irony is ironic. Situational irony--an incongruity between what is expected and what occurs. The coin cited is a "legitimate certified commemorative proof" from the same seller you have noted in several threads as offering "cleaned junk". Now, honestly, don't you find that a bit "ironic"?

Carl

Carl

I don't see any irony at all. I am looking to buy legitimate certified commemorative proofs, not cleaned junk.

Explaining irony is ironic. The coin cited is a "legitimate certified commemorative proof" from the same seller you have noted in several threads as offering "cleaned junk". Now, honestly, don't you find that a bit "ironic"?

Carl

No.

Adios and good hunting.

Carl

Carl

Explaining irony is ironic. The coin cited is a "legitimate certified commemorative proof" from the same seller you have noted in several threads as offering "cleaned junk". Now, honestly, don't you find that a bit "ironic"?

Carl

No.

I find it more than a bit ironic. ;)

Adios and good hunting.

Carl