• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nvm

21 posts in this topic

So you're wondering if there is any interest in buying a product that you don't want to sell that you're not sure if you can ship? Intriguing! lol

I think he had more buyers than he bargained for. Sounds like a super quick sell.

That's not what I said.

Actually the statement that Bonds25 made was accurate. And the statement that you edited about "America going down the drain" was purely uncalled for!!

Wow u guys are mentally retarded. That's not what I said. I said I wanted to see if there was interest. I wasn't sure if I wanted to sell it. And I wasn't sure if shipping it was feasible.

Get your facts straight.

I have a buyer whenever I want. If I feel like driving to Boston. How else do you deal with 10,000 ounces of silver.

I'm done with this board.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :grin:

I have a buyer whenever I want. If I feel like driving to Boston. How else do you deal with 10,000 ounces of silver.

I'm done with this board.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. :grin:

People hold doors open for me. As a matter of fact.

Peon

As a matter of fact, I am not a peon.

This is why I quoted your posts. Try to make me say whatever u want.

See what I did there.

You hold no credence

Give me 5 strikes. Wtf does that even mean. No time for this waste .

Logging off*