• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ending Today! 1950's era NGC Cam and UCam coins through KryptoniteComics on Ebay

7 posts in this topic

I'm breaking apart a number of proof sets and Shane (KrytoniteComics) is selling them for me on Ebay. These auctions end either this Saturday or Sunday afternoon and, except for one, are all graded by NGC. If you're looking for some sharper high end proof coins from the 50's to add to your collection take a look!

It's the afternoon of 8/27, prices are still low, and the coins marked below are ending today.

Cents

1955 PF 66 Red Cameo

Dimes

1954 PF 68 Cameo

1955 PF 68 Cameo

1956 PF 67 Ultra Cameo - Toned

1957 PF 68 White Ultra Cameo

Quarters

1957 PF 68 White Cameo

1959 PF 68 White Cameo

Thanks - I wish you well with them!

While it hurts to sell these I always told my wife (and myself) that when we sold our home and started looking for our next home I'd thin the herd a bit. I was going to sell all my proofs from '50 - '67, but decided that I like the nickels and half-dollars too darn much, and what I have for '50, '58 (my birth year), and '65 - '67 were something I'd hang onto...for now, at least :).

The hardest decision was deciding how to sell them. I really like Shane's photographic skills, and he was fine with selling them one at a time instead of as sets. So, that cinched things for me.