• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heritage and credit cards

9 posts in this topic

Has Heritage stopped accepting credit cards for payment entirely now? Before bidding on an upcoming auction, I went to check the FAQ and now it seems like their site doesn't mention credit cards as a possibilty at all, not even for under the previous $2,500 limit.

Heritage still accepts credit cards and PayPal but ONLY on purchases up to $2500. Anything over that , it has to be an E-check.

I believe this policy went into effect in April of this year (but I could be entirely wrong altogether)

They always offer me a 1% discount if I use an eCheck instead of my Credit Card for purchases under $2,500.

When I due this, it takes about three weeks to a month to receive my coins. My last one was a coin in their inventory.

:(

I called Heritage, they lowered credit card purchases to $2500 but have not stopped accepting credit cards all together. Personally I think with the increase in % charge and the credit card lowering, will hurt Hertage in the long run, because I think it will affect their sales. They still accept personal checks.

wheat