• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philadelphia ANA Roll Call!

19 posts in this topic

I don't think so. I've only set up at shows in the Chicago area, usually because if I'm going to spend money to travel to a show, it's only for a couple days, and I don't want to spend it all behind a booth. Fortunately for me, Summer ANA and CSNS will both fit the bill for 2013-15. I will be able to bring stuff home with me to shoot, if desired.

Wed mid-day through Sat AM. Not sure where I'll be - maybe at a food court table. (I do not have a dealer or association location.) I'll be the fat guy with the computer and NO mustard stains.

Hotel rooms going quick! I got one at the Lowes which is two blocks away. Doesnt seem like much is available in the area that week.

No go for me again this year....I swear right now...I'm going to a Chicago ANA in the few few years. I've really got to get out more. lol

jom

I'll be there Tuesday through Friday. If I'm not walking the floor I might be located at the table for Numismatic Americana.

Landed at 12:30 local time, took a 20 minute ride to the hotel, checked in, grabbed lunch, then walked over to auction lot viewing. So yeah, I be there!

Aren't ya kinda early....James....Early_US? hm

If not, who's paying for this venture? To me it would cost a small fortune to stay there a week! :o

jom

Landed at 12:30 local time, took a 20 minute ride to the hotel, checked in, grabbed lunch, then walked over to auction lot viewing. So yeah, I be there!

Aren't ya kinda early....James....Early_US? hm

If not, who's paying for this venture? To me it would cost a small fortune to stay there a week! :o

jom

I am doing the pre-ANA show. And this trip has been on a shoestring budget. Shack up with a roommate at the hotel and gorge on the free breakfast to avoid having to eat lunch. Then conclude the day with a buffet dinner. How else can one stay healthy lol ?!