• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Heritage Winnings showed up today posted by Six Mile Rick

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Funny how plans to add a top pop can change over the weekend.

Friends and Society,

I recently informed everyone that a sweet Roosevelt 1981-D MS68FT was on it's way to a new home. At the time I thought my house was the home right???

Well when Todd Peters got home and went through all the e-mails and read up on journals he sent me a message asking me to keep a eye out for another one. WHAT???? I replied. With only 10 coins in NGC slabs I would be eligible to play the lottery and win a few bucks before I will find another one for auction.

Saturday went by and then Sunday. By Monday morning I had thought enough about the great auction piece that I won and sent Todd a e-mail letting him know the coin was coming his way this weekend. A beautiful coin as I like a great strike dime with NO-TONING. Todd has handed down quite a few dimes to me as he has been upgrading his set and the clads were not as important to me as they are to him.

So I had to get a better shot to load in TPETERS set when the dime shows up at his p.o. box.

Here is a pic of the reverse for my/Todds coin pals----

11514.jpg

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Evening shots are not the best as they look PL but I will get some better shots by this weekend if I have a day off and can do a few on the porch.

Later----Rick

I sent him the e-mail this morning and after work today I had one. Seems he upgraded another silver dime so now I will be adding a sweet MS67FT to my silvers. There are always great coins going back and forth to our collections.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

Later---Rick

Happy for you, Rick, and yes, Jay--I believe that karma will get you one way or the other! ;) And also that I, too, value the friendships that I have made here on the NGC boards!! :)