• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was I thinking Selling my Proof Set on Ebay ...

15 posts in this topic

Did you get FMV? What kind of proof set sells for that much?

If you got FMV then you're ok, if not...........there are auction companies that will sell valuable items with no sellers fees. Now you know.

I am an Idjit :facepalm:

10k+ minus Ebay fees - Minus Paypal fees ( cause I am too honest :( )

= WOW :makepoint:

Do you mean $10k selling price? If you got market rate, with the total fees around $500-$600, then you should have done okay. hm

It's kinda hard to understand without more info. ???

If you got FMV then you're ok, if not...........there are auction companies that will sell valuable items with no sellers fees. Now you know.

Just this little set.

I never saw you post an advertisement in the BST Forum. While I don't have the funds to buy the entire set out right at the moment, there are a few coins that I would have paid strong money for outside of eBay.

You mean to tell me that you only received $10k for the entire set that Robec linked? That would be a catastrophe. The PR65 CAMEO Trade dollar would be worth that much by itself.

You mean to tell me that you only received $10k for the entire set that Robec linked? That would be a catastrophe. The PR65 CAMEO Trade dollar would be worth that much by itself.

I was just taking a stab. I'm hoping it's not true. :P

Well, I'm glad to see that you came to your senses, there are much better avenues to disperse a proof set as such.

Just this little set.

No No ... Thats set is part of the family :)

Complete Silver Proof Eagle Set 86-2012

THE GUY ENDED UP CANCELLING THE TRANSACTION _ COULDNT GET THE MONEY _ I HAD SECOND THOUGHTS ANYWAY AFTER SEEING THE NUMBERS - Would have been $276 Ebay / $300 Paypal. -