• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too much time on my hands.......

75 posts in this topic

29fruwl.jpg;)

:roflmao: Ill be honest I have no clue what I am doing when it comes to buying coins on ebay and trying to flip them.

At least the seller offers a 14 day money back return option... A mistake purchase is still a learning experience and paying shipping both ways to return is far less then gas to travel to a coin show.

I like it, make sure you post an update I am curious to hear your in hand opinion. I like the way the colors are set in the devices.

Nick

I have never said this about anyone's purchase on an open forum;

however, that is the worst looking [Walker ] POS I have ever seen.

Sorry, but even Broadstruck wasn't critical enough.

I would pay melt - and then make sure it was actually sent to the smelter.

Just so everyone is on the same page I have no doubt in my mind the coin will holder. And there is no doubt in my mind that I will realize at least a 4x profit. Some people have the gift to visualize things and some people dont.

CHEERS! (thumbs u

Short and sweet---AU with very questionable toning. We all make buying errors. What were your thoughts in bidding/buying this coin? Not a critique, just interested in your thoughts.

Carl

The color looks Natural to me, it's tough to tell about the grade but it certainly isn't uncirculated. Looks EF-Au at best.

$100 is a little high, but if you get a $100 worth of enjoyment out of it, that's all that matters. ;)

Short and sweet---AU with very questionable toning. We all make buying errors. What were your thoughts in bidding/buying this coin? Not a critique, just interested in your thoughts.

Carl

Excellent question SilverHawk

My thoughts were

#1 WOW!

#2 Why does he have that beautiful coin on a wooden deck?

#3 Is it AU?

Did a bit of quick research...........

#4 Just a weak strike

#5 Cant wait to see it in hand

#6 Haha, somebody bid it up to $38 and thinks he is going to win it.

#7 YES!!! Its mine!

I have never said this about anyone's purchase on an open forum;

however, that is the worst looking [Walker ] POS I have ever seen.

Sorry, but even Broadstruck wasn't critical enough.

I would pay melt - and then make sure it was actually sent to the smelter.

You must not get out much, then. I have seen MANY walkers that were far worse looking than the one in this thread.

Additionally, the toning might very well be natural and the coin might grade as high as (approximately) MS64. I don't thnk it's a given that it grades XF or AU, as some posters have opined.

You need not like the way it looks, but that, alone, doesn't make it a dog.

Just so everyone is on the same page I have no doubt in my mind the coin will holder. And there is no doubt in my mind that I will realize at least a 4x profit. Some people have the gift to visualize things and some people dont.

CHEERS! (thumbs u

You're doing yourself no favors by going back and forth with sarcastic comments like you posted earlier in this thread, then bragging about how well you will do with the coin.

CHEERS! (thumbs u

You're doing yourself no favors by going back and forth with sarcastic comments like you posted earlier in this thread, then bragging about how well you will do with the coin.

Your 100% correct. I strive for excellence and without question need to learn how to take criticism better. To be honest if it is what I believe it is I wont be selling it.

I think you got a screaming deal

I didnt have the loot to chase the coin since I purchased a different lot (toned peace set)

However you got it for cheap, I would have bid $150 for it.

In a ms holder itll fetch $500+

Did he pay you to say this... I'm only kidding. ;)