• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

With 1800 Sets - Finally got into the top 100 Morgan Sets w / 1892p

15 posts in this topic

Position 99

Wow its been a long ride - 10 coins left to finish the set and those are gonna break the bank ... I see a lot of G's and VG's in my future :o)

Have a good Holiday

Mike

124392.jpg.a03849c4c3d8848991b6b0a20392cc68.jpg

124393.jpg.19a1d039cca81956ef80fdf580f06eab.jpg

Congrats Mike!! :applause:

I'm hoping to break the 100 mark soon. I'm at 109 right now, but I have a good feeling that after the Schaumburg Heritage auction I'll be in the Top 100 as well. Only difference is that I'm unfortunately only about half way done with a complete set (48% complete/51 coins to be exact)

Way to go brother!!! (thumbs u

Position 99

Wow its been a long ride - 10 coins left to finish the set and those are gonna break the bank ... I see a lot of G's and VG's in my future :o)

Have a good Holiday

Mike

Awesome Mike congrats. (thumbs u

Very impressive Mike, I haven't finished the Dansco yet (2 to go) so you can bet I am much farther behind in the registry. :) #237 in fact. ;) No need to look over your shoulder to see who is gaining on you :kidaround: