• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please disregard....

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm no expert with peace dollars and I have this one I'm about to list for sale but I noticed some extreme doulbling on the reverse of this piece, really well seen on the "N" on the "one"...Probably machine doulbing but would like to be sure....Thanks for any help....Joe

SILVERDOLLARS008.jpgSILVERDOLLARS006.jpg

This looks like a coin worth buying to me. I'd like better images, but it could very well be a nice DDR!

I'll take a close up....Give me a couple a mins...

I sincerely apologize for my mistake. I thought I saw some doubling with my loupe and apparently so did my camera, I am so sorry. I'll be more careful in the future....Joe

Closeup001.jpg

As you can see it's gone now. It was the way I had my lights placed, without plastic for reflection it still looked doubled in the original image on top, go figure. It does however have a really cool die crack that spans the bottom of the obverse, this is real lol...Again I am sorry....Joe

The original images got my heart pounding, just a bit. There is only one other thing that does that to me ;)

Mine, too! Especially after going through the VAM list and finding only one, but not with that much separation on the verticals.

Chris

I don't know how many rare CPG varities I have picked off on eBay, only to get common version when in hand -and enough coin markers are still present so no switcheros =

we need to start a new term, I will call it CAMERA DOUBLING

The original images got my heart pounding, just a bit. There is only one other thing that does that to me ;)

Let me guess….. the other thing that gets your heart pounding is when Suh is chasing down Arod…… lol

Nice coin Buffalo!