• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Color

59 posts in this topic

Do you have a full photo of your avatar??

I do somewhere on my home computer... It is NGC MS65RB I think, maybe 64RB, and was a coin I cherished for many years but sold off about 5 years ago...

I will look for it when I get home and post. "64 is my birth year so I am always looking for colorful examples of any denomination.

Mike

I do somewhere on my home computer... It is NGC MS65RB I think, maybe 64RB, and was a coin I cherished for many years but sold off about 5 years ago...

I will look for it when I get home and post. "64 is my birth year so I am always looking for colorful examples of any denomination.

Mike

You sure pulled it off with that one!! I also would love to see more of that piece...Joe

Mike

You sure pulled it off with that one!! I also would love to see more of that piece...Joe

Here are a couple of shots Joe... The cool thing about this coin was the colors really had depth to them, like an opal. A one in thousand coin with primary and secondary metallics that actually looked more vibrant than the photos. Someone has it locked up, and if I had the chance to purchase it back I likely would. Love the green mo-hawk.

6983739715_78c38fee49.jpg

6837616958_bbdb2a9d56.jpg

6983739609_c55cc4d85a.jpg

6983739575_b110aa9c5b.jpg

6837616796_4956ab4796.jpg

6837616710_8889c2d71f.jpg

Here are a couple of shots Joe... The cool thing about this coin was the colors really had depth to them, like an opal. A one in thousand coin with primary and secondary metallics that actually looked more vibrant than the photos. Someone has it locked up, and if I had the chance to purchase it back I likely would. Love the green mo-hawk.

WOW!! Very pretty!! To bad ya sold it, maybe you'll find another just as nice. Thanks a bunch for showing it to us....Joe