• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Love My Coin Collection posted by Paul loy

7 posts in this topic

I am the same as you Paul. I love my collection even though alot of people would call my coins widgets. I don't care, it's my collection and I will buy the coins I like.

You just need to shop smart for those 70s

My 1999 to 2009 70UC sets are 45% off FMV ----That is just a little higher than 69s.

2 sets sold and 1 on hold but plenty to go around.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

When I started collecting I had the opinion that I would never find or could never afford whatever THAT coin was. Over a period of time I overpayed and learned a great deal and learned to be ULTRA patient and to do extensive research before buying/bidding. I also learned to NEVER put limits or barriers on myself or my collection, everyone is capable of having an amazing set when you put in the time. Money does help but deals are everywhere you just cant pay more than the number you set, I had to bid on over 30 2011 nickels PF70UC to get mine for $13 but some sold for mid 20's.

A lot of people who complain about no deals aren't looking.

Good luck getting that next deal :banana: