• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just picked up the new highlight of my collection...and it's in a 2.1! Look! :D

15 posts in this topic

I couldn't believe my eyes when i spotted this on the bourse floor in Lakeland. I got an absolutely amazing deal on it from "Dr. Tony." I didn't pay anything out of pocket, it was all trade! :) AND IT'S A 2.1!! :D

1869Proof65DimeNGC21CAC2copy.jpg

-Paul

Yeah, it does have some cameo actually. I didn't realize they didn't designate that back then! Guess I need to break out the hammer and send it back in! ;)

-Paul

Yeah, it does have some cameo actually. I didn't realize they didn't designate that back then! Guess I need to break out the hammer and send it back in! ;)

-Paul

I have a 30 ton press we can use. We'll get it outta there....

Paul, I was at the Lakeland Coinorama show today also. Did you pick up anything else? I got a couple nice MS66 walker halves and some classic commems. I might go tomorrow again, but I think it will be much more busy on Sat-Sun than today.

That coins is very nice!

Silver,

I did! Go look for my other thread! :)

I'm going home from school tomorrow, so no more show for me. I'm ok with that though, I got a lot today! :D

-Paul

So I realized that the coin was tilted in the slab, so i HAD to take some new shots to compensate. So here's some new pics guys!

Here's the coin head-on. I love the color on the wreath, even from a normal angle!

1869Proofdimengc21copy.jpg

And here's a shot with better focus over the whole coin, lighted axially.

1869pf65dimecopy.jpg

And here's the slab!

DSC_0481.jpg

-Paul