• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new Numismatist!

23 posts in this topic

My daughter gave birth on Monday to a baby boy; Jackson James Andrell. Jackson scared the bejezes out of everyone by having the cord around his neck. He needed to be resusitated and a blood transfusion, but is doing much better now.,

At any rate, the first thing this grandpa gave him was a 2012 ASE.... got to get the boy started off right you know.

Say hello to Jackson:

5740507_orig.jpg

My daughter gave birth on Monday to a baby boy; Jackson James Andrell. Jackson scared the bejezes out of everyone by having the cord around his neck. He needed to be resusitated and a blood transfusion, but is doing much better now.,

At any rate, the first thing this grandpa gave him was a 2012 ASE.... got to get the boy started off right you know.

Say hello to Jackson:

Poor baby, and I am glad that he is doing better now (and I hope that things continue to go as well). He is adorable to say the least. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! It has been a real emotionally draining week to say the least. I can honestly say I have never been so scared in my life as when I got the report that they had to resusitate him. My wife has been a labor & delivery nurse for the last 30 years, so she was in the room when he was delivered. When I saw her face, I knew how bad it was. I am so thankful he has bounced back. I am getting too old for this type of excitement!

5740507_orig.jpg

Good Deal Dwight, I have a grandchild coming in July, gonna get him/her an SAE as well.

Best wishes and enjoy little Jackson.

Malcolm

I'm very glad that all went well after the tense moments.

My gramps gave me coins whem I was a kid, too.

It's something that he'll always remember (once he's old enough to!) and will get him started in the right direction!

CONGRATS!!

Great job with the 2012 ase, how about a mint and proof set to match. Nothing like a new birth set from Grampa. Congrats to your Daughter.

Great idea...I will get on those mint/proof sets as soon as they are available!