• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do ya like my new purchase? Warning! It has color!!

12 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a Roosevelt dime that has some of the prettiest color . It goes from the most beautiful powdery steel blue in the center then to a bright, bright yellowish gold to some very vivid purple to aqua marine to green and then purple again. Underlying luster to create some amazing eye appeal. I purchased this piece from Paul "Lehigh" we worked a great deal on this little NGC star* gem.......Thanks a bunch Paul.....Joe

Here are a couple of images of the obverse, the money side, as I'm trying to get the light coverage I need...This little bugger is down in the hole of the slab....Thanks for taking the time to look, after all what else can we do with them but to share the beauty that we all enjoy. I look at it as art......Joe

Rosie6012.jpgRosie6010.jpg

ROSIE4011.jpg

I recently purchased a Roosevelt dime that has some of the prettiest color . It goes from the most beautiful powdery steel blue in the center then to a bright, bright yellowish gold to some very vivid purple to aqua marine to green and then purple again. Underlying luster to create some amazing eye appeal. I purchased this piece from Paul "Lehigh" we worked a great deal on this little NGC star* gem.......Thanks a bunch Paul.....Joe

Here are a couple of images of the obverse, the money side, as I'm trying to get the light coverage I need...This little bugger is down in the hole of the slab....Thanks for taking the time to look, after all what else can we do with them but to share the beauty that we all enjoy. I look at it as art......Joe

Rosie6012.jpgRosie6010.jpg

ROSIE4011.jpg

I especially like the doubling, and the cut of the 6.

Respectfully,

John Curlis