• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1891-s Morgan - MS64 from the STICKER MAN :) ..

31 posts in this topic

Old holder with a lot of scratches.

White balance off on camera :(

But here is the New Puchase from the sticker man :)

"S" is kind of weird almost looks doubled is that a VAM ???

121344.jpg.1d100007fb56ffdad04323247cc99f42.jpg

121345.jpg.b6afd689be4515f9e4f79221ca340aaa.jpg

Hope you keep the stickers.

Hesitant to leave him feedback on the time it takes to get them off and the sticky stuff after

He probably has some descent coins but I can't get past the stickers. I did buy two coins from him and one had a huge sticker that said Rainbow toned and the images made the coin look purple.....in hand the coin was blast white with maybe a hint of toning that really couldn't be seen so the color in his images was a result of bad white balance....I promptly set the coin back for a refund and have not looked at their auctions since.

Hope you keep the stickers.

Hesitant to leave him feedback on the time it takes to get them off and the sticky stuff after

If I recall correctly, he already has plenty of feedback concerning those stickers. It is odd to me why he chooses to use them despite the feedback from his customers. I also think he must be aware that he is alienating some of his customers, me included, because the stickers are too overwhelming to actually take a pleasant look at what he is offering.

That said, it must work for him because he continues to use them...actually scratch that. I have known many people who do stupid things over and over even after repeated negative outcomes.

Looks like a nice Morgan Mike! I have to agree tho', the stickers are a turnoff for me. Makes it look like the seller is trying to oversell like a used car salesman.

Yes to the stickers, I have seen those coins for sale and Just pass by them but for the retail price, just say heres anoughter one from stickerman. Even with only one sticker on the holder or a leftover one, Goo Gone works great cleans the slab up nicely. I have also used "slab new" that doesnot work as I had hoped it would but it will clean the slab. I mainly buy old holder, Rattlers and 1st genaration holder, or atleast earily holder. And these products do work well.

Bob

Yes to the stickers, I have seen those coins for sale and Just pass by them but for the retail price, just say heres anoughter one from stickerman. Even with only one sticker on the holder or a leftover one, Goo Gone works great cleans the slab up nicely. I have also used "slab new" that doesnot work as I had hoped it would but it will clean the slab. I mainly buy old holder, Rattlers and 1st genaration holder, or atleast earily holder. And these products do work well.

Bob

Yep - Goo goned it :)

He is willing to talk some so if you see something you like ...

This busts me up hard!! It seems as though everyone feels the same way about the "sticker man" as I do lol.....I can't even look at his auctions because of all the STICKERS!!!!!!!

This busts me up hard!! It seems as though everyone feels the same way about the "sticker man" as I do lol.....I can't even look at his auctions because of all the STICKERS!!!!!!!

hahah ... But look at the coin PAST the stickers :)

He has got some junk but I found this one ...

Pictures can be deceptive too .. Look at his and look at mine ...

Its EBAY is Ebay is Ebay

I am gonna have to spend the money to get it reholdered

You really cannot see with pictures the coin that is under all the scratches.

hahah ... But look at the coin PAST the stickers :)

He has got some junk but I found this one ...

Pictures can be deceptive too .. Look at his and look at mine ...

Its EBAY is Ebay is Ebay

I didn't even comment on your pretty Morgan and I am sorry, that was rude. I think you did well ! I don't collect Morgans as it's not my series but I do have a few and I can tell right off yours is a good one. Congrats.....Joe

STICKER MAN

lol ! I don't know why, but "he's everywhere, he's everywhere" just popped into my head lol !

Kids of the 70s will know what I'm talking about :) .

lol

STICKER MAN

lol ! I don't know why, but "he's everywhere, he's everywhere" just popped into my head lol !

Kids of the 70s will know what I'm talking about :) .

Yes, but you have to say it in a very high-pitched voice.

Chris

I found out who STICKER MAN is... He cant hide anymore!!!

meet-sticker-man.jpg

:roflmao:

Busted a gut on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that package is going to come up a little short. :devil:

I found out who STICKER MAN is... He cant hide anymore!!!

meet-sticker-man.jpg

Kenneth.....you really didn't need to dress up!! :roflmao:

Heck no.. I have too much hair!! I would go into shock when the first few stickers are removed.. ha ha ha.. I would rather be water boarded.

I've passed on coins this guy offers too. It's an awful business concept.

Nice Morgan Dollar you got there though.

I'll definitely agree with that!!! But have to give him credit for establishing his "brand". His listings are annoying & distasteful, but we all know who he is!......Almost like the Kardashian of the coin world :)

My favorite sticker he uses says "CHEEP". I don't think he knows that "CHEEP" is the sound that a small bird makes. What he really means for it to say is "CHEAP", which is what his coins look like with all of those stickers on them. ;)