• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy New Year!

17 posts in this topic

And best wishes to all for a fun filled time with our common hobby in 2003! I know it's almost midnight on the east coast, but we still have 3 hours here (and I haven't even eaten yet much less had anything to drink!)

I had a hunch the only people still on would be in the west coast! Where are you from in WA? Did the Huskies win today?

Spokane. But I'm a Husky! (Nuclear Engineering, 1985)

The Huskies took a 17-0 lead in the first quarter and then gave up 34 unanswered points. They lost 34-24. Looks like the Pac-10 was overrated this year.

Sigh.... I guess I can manage a weak "go cougars". grin.gif

Well, I have both friends and family in Spokane, a bid colder there than here. I really have no vested interest in either UW or WSU, since I grew up in the midwest and went to school out east, though I did go to Indiana for my MBA, so I never really like to see Purdue win!

I'm still on, and taking more pics. I was planning on having a party, but decided against it. I prefer to stay at home and just chill out with my little girl.

Happy New Year!!!

EVP

As boring as this sounds, I stayed in for a quiet time at New Years, and I just watched the local festivities, and I must admit for my first New Year in Seattle, the celebration was impressive! Lots of fireworks exploding from the space needle, a sight better than a sparkly ball dropping 100 feet in Times Square! The music choice was interesting, first the wild west tune from the "Beef: It's what's for dinner" commercial (sorry I'm sure this has a name and composer but I am musically disabled) then the Gershwin tune made famous by the United Airlines commercials of a few years back (I don't think they are advertising much right now). Amazing how television advertising can twist our perceptions! Well it's 2003, and I am having another glass of champaign I left over from 2000! I don't drink near as much as I used to, and since it's been a tight year, I figured it wouldn't hurt to drink up some inventory lying around the house!

Best wishes to all!

It's been a quiet new years in Tacoma (at least at Tacoma General Hospital) but we weren't designated trauma tonight. I spoke with a police officer earlier and he said that there have been lots of shooting tonight, however. Despite it all: Have a Happy Washington New Year!

Our entire staff at NGC thanks all of the forum participants and our loyal customers for contributing to a very successful 2002. We anticipate that 2003 will be another great year but realize that this will not be possible without YOU. Count on us to continue leading the way and to be there when you need us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year, all. My mother died at 2:30 AM this morning, so I did not get much sleep. It was really quiet here in Santa Rosa, as usual. May you all have a prosperous New Year!

OT3--

Gay and I extend our heartfelt sympathies, to you and yours. We hope it was a peaceful, quiet passing, and ask that-- if there is anything! we might do for you--

please, let us know!!!

As it turns out, my mother is in the hospital now, and we hope she has another

couple of weeks left in her...

To one and all: Thank-you!, for a year to remember!!! We sincerely hope that everyone! has a wonderful 2003!!! smile.gif