• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoinBook Pro app

20 posts in this topic

MMM don't kniow about that app

I'll have to get my daughter to download it for my , She'll then work out how to use it and then try and teach me lol

I was thinkin of downloading it. Looks easy to use Martin. I'm just thinkin a lot of values would be changing in a years time before you get an update? Anyone else have the same idea?

Dont have a smart phone.
I was asking those that know the app. Dont waste my time with useless posting please!

You asked if anyone had used the app. The question was not asking about those that knew the app.

Dont have a smart phone.
I was asking those that know the app. Dont waste my time with useless posting please!

You asked if anyone had used the app. The question was not asking about those that knew the app.

Well then why did you respond if you don't even have a smart phone, which doesn't surprise me, if you haven't USED the app. Noow, you have offered no eduacational information for basically anything so please do not waste yours or my time in posting in my threads if you do not have beneficial information pertaining to the topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent used the app yet, but if its only updated yearly, my thoughts are that its nothing more than an electronic version of the red book.
That's kind of my thoughts also. Not sure where they get thier values from. I went to thier suppossed website but nothing there. The app does have a 4 1/2 star rating.

Ok, bsshog, thanks for clearing that up. Best to say you are looking for people who have used the app, instead of a rant.

I really feel sorry for you coin guys. I hope Arch will rectify this "problem".

I heard Noow was going to start collecting comics. :roflmao:

:eek:

Oh...dear...GOD! I hope he doesn't do one of his water/slab experiments.

lol

jom

Dont have a smart phone.

He asked about if anyone had used an app. The question was not, who has smart phones?

I can answer any questions you may have about the app. There are more features than just prices.

Thank you! My biggest concern was the pricing updates only being bi-yearly?? This seems to be no better than a redbook. Also, I was noticing in some of the comments in the app about it not containing some issues like Kennedy halves?? and are there other series it does not contain?

Yes, prices are bi-yearly. This is twice as often as the RedBook. :) If you are a coin dealer and need weekly updates, I would suggest subscribing to Greysheet. All prices are stored locally. The reason for this is simple. Always having a price guide on your phone seems infinitely better than relying on a good internet connection to view prices. I do not feel the need to bombard people with monthly updates to the app.

Many people are still under the influence that Kennedy halves, Sacagawea dollars, Bicentennial quarters etc are a rare collector's item. These weren't included in the initial release because of time constraints. However, there is a calculator provided to compute the value of any silver Kennedy's you own.

One series that has not been added yet is Bust. As these are comparatively uncommon, these were not included in the initial release but will be added along with Kennedy's in a later update.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Regards