• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know this dealer?

11 posts in this topic

Looks like he has about 3 per 1000 negative feedbacks. I wouldn't say he's terrible with 99.8% positive.

I agree that it is a very low percentage when compared to the large volume of sales.

It bothers me, however, that the recurring theme in the complaints is poor service and NO communication. I am very wary of a seller that I can not correspond with. That makes me real NERVOUS.

I would likely still take a chance on him, though, under the safety blanket of Paypal.

Thanks for all of the help. Thanks to Frank as well...it seems he's the only one to actually do any business with them.

I know a guy whose ID is "us_coins"... great prices on high end Morgans..

I've just noticed that there are a TON of dealers with US Coins in their name. The one I know best is the one from Houston that sets up at the Long Beach show up front with Heritage et al.

The dealer I'm asking about also goes by the name Eastern Numismatics.

jom

I bought a single ASE from Eastern Numismatics when they were offering them at melt a while back. No problems in that single transaction.