• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Coin For Christmas Weekend

27 posts in this topic

I'm officially on my Christmas Holiday weekend.

I worked four hour's yesterday and got paid for eight. :)

I don't go back to work till Tuesday. Oh Yeah!

I'm 54 and truly understand what Christmas is all about. I got two maybe three gift's growing up and was thankful for each.

Now it seems like it's not only gifts under the tree but throughout the room is the norm. Very sad to me. Spending is just out of control.

Just so you know, I have three daughter's and eight grandchildren, so I know what I'm talking about. ;)

Ok, off the Soap Box,

please share a coin in your collection that brings you joy this holiday season!

1934DfcobvNGC.jpg

1934DfcrevNGC.jpg

The one coin that brings me the most joy this year is the one my girlfriend had given me as a gift this year. I know I had recently posted it, but I felt it would fit into this thread as well. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday.

-Chris#2

1876SeatedLibQuarterpresentation.jpg

Sorry for the repost of this image. It was my x-mas gift from her for this year.

You certainly don't have to apologize for posting anything twice here. I've done my share of it for sure. Great gift and you should be proud of it.

I always find myself gazing at this one.

OregonCommemTVmed.jpg

You certainly don't have to apologize for posting anything twice here. I've done my share of it for sure. Great gift and you should be proud of it.

I always find myself gazing at this one.

OregonCommemTVmed.jpg

I can see why you get lost in this one.... It's gorgeous. If you don't mind sharing how, when, where, and how much, I would love to know.

Merry Christmas to all....This is still my Christmas coin & still my favorite Buff. No the images are NOT juiced.

I hope your Christmas is full of joy and you spend it with the ones you love......Joe

2119BUFFS009.jpg

2119BUFFS014.jpg

This one came in the mail today. Appropriately timed to be a Christmas gift to myself. Thanks to Stefanie of "coinsarefun" for this beauty.

119402.jpg.2c10c7f97abe65e01768d023ef3c8e7f.jpg