• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is people like this that are ruining the hobby...

35 posts in this topic

Hand wrapped rolls from a bank usually had folded ends. Machine wrapped coins had rolled ends with coins visible. Look at the age of the paper inside the flap to help you determine if the wrapper is old.

"Original Bank Wrapped" is mostly a misnomer.

Larger banks used automated counting/rolling machines. These usually rolled the ends becuase it was more secure than folding.

That ebay seller is NOT ruining the hobby.

He is selling a tool. Some folks who buy rolls in plastic from the banks may not want to keep them in plastic, or they may wish for uniformity for rolls they collect, etc.

If there is blame, it should go to anyone using the tools to commit fraud.

Same with slabs. If someone is selling empty slabs, are they ruining the hobby too? I say no. Some people have legitimate reasons. However, there are some that use the slabs to make up their own grading company names and try to deceive potential buyers with inflated grades, etc.

I will not argue. Just saying, please do not look for my posts and say infalationary things, ok? :)

What are "infalationary" things? Is that like saying that the prices keep going up like inflation?

And, I will look at whatever posts I like and comment how I see fit, thank you :)

My posts are pretty clear cut and don't try to zing out companies/people unnecessarily and without merit, imho, unlike some posts that I see....

Arch should give him a custom title.

Arch should give him the boot.

Post of the DAY!

In case he doesn't, you can borrow this.

mandy.jpg

I can see how you, [insert banned list] say those inflationary things, seeing that you have had absolutely no success in making me accept your insults. Next time, try and find someone else to pick on :) And stop making a fool of yourselves in front of the forums with you childish behavior. I see that Bochi is even more of a troll than me, which is saying something :/

^^

I can see how you, [insert banned list] say those inflationary things, seeing that you have had absolutely no success in making me accept your insults. Next time, try and find someone else to pick on :) And stop making a fool of yourselves in front of the forums with you childish behavior. I see that Bochi is even more of a troll than me, which is saying something :/

^^

Please don't use words you don't understand. Your posts make absolutely no sense to anyone, and your posts are summarily dismissed by virtually everyone here. If you want people to seriously consider your comments, your posts need to be sensible.

:makepoint::tonofbricks::makepoint:

^^

Please don't use words you don't understand. Your posts make absolutely no sense to anyone, and your posts are summarily dismissed by virtually everyone here. If you want people to seriously consider your comments, your posts need to be sensible.

^^

I will not argue. Just saying, please do not look for my posts and say infalationary things, ok? :)

noow - The word you are looking for is inflammatory not inflationary.

Ok. Inflated is different from inflamed hm

^^

coinman, it seems you are just saying tings like that to assume a place of pride in the forums. This type of behavior does not need to occur.

I like Hand Rolls at my local sushi place. They are awesome. But you have to make sure they are originally wrapped by the sushi chef and not a waitperson rewrap.

Later

Malcolm