• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It is people like this that are ruining the hobby...

35 posts in this topic

I like Hand Rolls at my local sushi place. They are awesome. But you have to make sure they are originally wrapped by the sushi chef and not a waitperson rewrap.

Later

Malcolm

:roflmao:

I can see how you, [insert banned list] say those inflationary things, seeing that you have had absolutely no success in making me accept your insults. Next time, try and find someone else to pick on :) And stop making a fool of yourselves in front of the forums with you childish behavior. I see that Bochi is even more of a troll than me, which is saying something :/

^^

At least you got 1 thing correct with your half truths......that you finally admitted you are a troll.

Thanks for clearing that up....we all knew it, but it's good that you could come out of the closet with it ;)

And, also, thanks for the "inflationary" bit above.....I do chuckle each time I see it. Combine that with a few other things and it explains quite a bit.

I can see how you, [insert banned list] say those inflationary things, seeing that you have had absolutely no success in making me accept your insults. Next time, try and find someone else to pick on :) And stop making a fool of yourselves in front of the forums with you childish behavior. I see that Bochi is even more of a troll than me, which is saying something :/

^^

At least you got 1 thing correct with your half truths......that you finally admitted you are a troll.

Thanks for clearing that up....we all knew it, but it's good that you could come out of the closet with it ;)

And, also, thanks for the "inflationary" bit above.....I do chuckle each time I see it. Combine that with a few other things and it explains quite a bit.

If he is a troll, why do you follow him around these boards. I see you respond to his every message.. kinda like a troll shadow?? :roflmao:

^^

If he is a troll, why do you follow him around these boards. I see you respond to his every message.. kinda like a troll shadow?? :roflmao:

1) If you look, and don't troll me, you will see I respond to other threads as well.

2) There is NO WAY I would bother trolling him. Look at the number of his posts and then see if you see one from me after each of his.

3) A lot of what I reply to him posting is when he is spouting something that is wrong or could screw up someone who is learning, if they actually listen to him.

You can protect him if you want, as I haven't gone on to attack him, but he sure tried to threaten me in PMs. Matter of fact, I hadn't even directly addressed him at that point, just made comments where he was going on the attack.

Have a good day there, Kenneth F. :)

Wow.. take it easy big guy. I never said anything about protecting him. I just noticed that you always respond to his messages. Seriously, if his messages are that dumb, why respond by saying they are dumb. Its getting a bit childish.. ha ha ha..

And I will have a good day.. its half day schedules at my office... Merry Christmas.