• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic Commemoratives

23 posts in this topic

I like them: :)

IMGP1188B.jpg

Disregard the grades on the panels. A fan of the series gave these to me free.

^^

There will always be a market for nice original examples!

Please share yours if you'd like. They may be in a book one day. ;)

Here is a Commem that sucked my son into the world of collecting. I actually bought this raw on Ebay for $17 bucks, its now a PCGS MS65. He calls it a Washing Huffington...... I have no clue why????lol

DSC09802.jpg

Here are some of my favorites. Dan and Kathleen from Pinnacle offer the best hands down!

Screenshot2011-06-22at11557PM.png

Screenshot2011-06-20at65129AM.png

I think you've seen most of mine, but I love the series, so here are mine. Allll the way original? Well, maybe a couple. I do have more to come though. Soon.

38dore.jpg

sd.jpg

stonemt.jpg

grant.jpg

oregon.jpg

laf.jpg

isa.jpg

Iowaheritageobv.jpg

Iowaheritagerev.jpg

A very nice example of the "D" in the word "GOD" on the Exposition piece.

All of the coins are attractive.

Respectfully,

John

Love these coins...probably sounds a little odd but I love the Stone Mountain coin and thought of collecting only these...perhaps the Grant, Antietam, and Gettsyburg as well. I just completed my modern commemorative set in proof and my next goal is to either collect the Stone Mountain Coins or 1930's 5 Reichmarks that are 90% silver as well...haven't decided yet.

Thanks all for sharing and the kind words.

(thumbs u

Still plugging away on the book. I just keep digging for factual information which we all know is tough in this hobby. I've given up on setting a date for it to be finished. :(

It will be like none other in the series when completed. :)

HugoObvB.jpg